We have another huge announcement! Due to the weekend weather forecast, we are moving our outdoor service to Saturday morning at 11 a.m. Please help spread the word!
If you would like to stay home, you may watch the service on Facebook Live. Last week, we had some technical difficulties going live on time. If our live service is interrupted this week, please do not fret! The entire service will be recorded and posted at 9:30 am on Sunday morning on vbcvalpo.com, Facebook and YouTube.
As you drive on campus, you will be directed to your parking spot. Cones and tape will allow for social distancing. Family units may sit together. Parking spaces will also be provided for people that would like to watch the service from their car.
As you know, all children will be seated with their families during the morning worship service. This week, Amy and Amanda Mathewson will have a kids time where they will speak to the children during the service!
Also, the 7th-12th grade teens will meet for 20 minutes after the service near the volleyball nets for an abbreviated FUSE!
What to bring;
- Lawn chairs
- Warm clothing
- Snacks for your kiddos
Please eat before the service since no food will be provided.
- If you are sick, please stay at home and worship online.
- If you are 65 or older, you may also choose to worship with us online.
- Bathrooms will be available, but please try and use the restroom before you come.
- If you enter the building, a mask will be available. The only entry point will be the 2 doors in front of the children’s and youth building. If a child is going to the restroom, a parent will need to enter and exit the building with them. There will be no congregating in the building, and we will limit the number of people entering the building.
- We are asking that families stay together at all times before, during, and after the service. Please keep your babies and children with you at all times. The service will be 45-50 minutes in length.
- Before and after the service, please maintain social distancing.
- If you choose to give a tithe or offering, simply drop it in the basket as you exit the property. Ushers will be standing near the baskets.
Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!
Pastor and Pastor D