Update for this weeks worship service!
The COVID-19 pandemic has led us to do church differently in this season, but we are forever grateful for the resources we have to share the Gospel like never before. We are excited to gather tonight, Saturday, May 9 at 6:00 p.m. Valley will hold an outdoor service along with our live stream option. Praise the Lord! We will sing, celebrate, and listen to God’s Word together.
An outside stage and seating area will be on the campus. As you drive on campus, you will be directed to your parking spot. Cones and red flags set out will allow for social distancing. Family units may sit together. Parking spaces will also be provided for people that would like to watch the service from their car.
What to bring:
- Lawn chairs
- Warm clothes
- If you are sick, please stay at home and worship online.
- If you are 65 or older, you may also choose to worship with us online.
- Bathrooms will be available, but please try and use the restroom before you come.
- If you enter the building, a mask will be available. The only entry point will be the 2 doors in front of the children’s and youth building. If a child is going to the restroom, a parent will need to enter and exit the building with them. There will be no congregating in the building, and we will limit the number of people entering the building.
- We are asking that families stay together at all times before, during, and after the service. Please keep your babies and children with you at all times. The service will be 45-50 minutes in length.
- Before and after the service, please maintain social distancing.
- If you choose to give a tithe or offering, simply drop it in the basket as you exit the property. Ushers will be standing near the baskets.
Above all, we pray that God will work during our worship service tonight! “Where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.” We love you and thank God for you.
Pastor and Pastor D